Wednesday, March 20, 2013

mark. Sample Request...

Hello Ladies and Gents!

I have an awesome deal for you. I know you've seen me write about how much I LOVE mark. and been wondering, "How can I get in on the action?". Today's your lucky day...

After some much needed Spring cleaning, I came across a stockpile of samples of mark. products. And they're ready for the picking!!! So what this means is this: If you're ready to try some new makeup, head over to my website at:



Once you're there, register as a new customer. Make sure you register with your mailing address because that's where I will send your samples to. After you've registered, please leave me a comment below stating what samples you would like to receive. That's it!! No purchase necessary!!!

What samples are available, you ask? Well....here's your list to pick from:

FOUNDATION


  • Got The Goods*
  • Min-A-Real*
  • Powder Buff*


PERFUME


  • Celebrate
  • Very Sassy
  • Jewel



EYE SHADOW


  • I-Mark
*If you would like a specific shade, please go on the site and choose which shade you would like to try. Otherwise, I would send you a random shade from what's available.

***While supplies last!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment