Saturday, March 9, 2013

Hot To Handle Bag, Indeed!!!

What can I say! I'm a purse fanatic. So it goes without saying that every purse that mark. comes out with, I have to add it to my arsenal. I've been a mark. Rep since 2009 and I've seen a lot of purses come and go, but I have to say that the Hot To Handle bag is becoming my favorite.

I'm usually not a fan of the color brown when it comes to accessories, but this purse is so luxurious that I HAD to make an exception. The goldtone hardware really pops against the brown. It comes in faux leather with a faux ostrich print that makes it look more expensive than it really is. It has the usual two side slot-pockets that you can keep credit cards etc. in, plus an interior zippered pocket. It features two pockets that on opposite sides of the bag that has non-working buckles, but actually snaps closed. It has a very durable feel to it, too. 

I carry a lot of stuff and this bag makes it look put together! I am definitely in LOVE!!! I must also warn you...if you carry this bag, you WILL get attention! And with a price of $36, it's a real steal if you ask me. 

Bottom Line:

I give it five stars out of five.

If you want to order one for yourself, go my website at:

NaKiesha's Official mark. Store!

www.mymarkstore.com/nakieshamoore

Use the code ALLYOU and get $5.00 off your order. But hurry, the code expires on March 29th!


1 comment:

  1. Hello: I'm looking for a Murse for the summer. I want to be dazzling while dangling downtown Detroit.. whoot, whoot....

    ReplyDelete