Sunday, September 25, 2016

My Avon Product Of The Week

Avon has so many great products, that it's really hard to pick just one. So I plan to highlight one amazing product every week so that you can know how great our products are BEFORE you buy them! And as always, I promise to be honest in my review, so that you can know what to expect when you buy yours...

So my first Avon product of the week is......


Avon True Color Lip Balm





The results are in....I have a new favorite lip balm. And of course it's from Avon. I know what you're thinking, girl you always finding lip gloss and lip balm somewhere. And you're right. I think there's nothing more attractive than soft kissable lips. And with this summer heat it can be hard to maintain. That's where #AvonTrueColorLipBalm comes in. It goes on soft and smooth and has buildable color. It looks so natural that you can even apply it without a mirror. Me personally, my go to color is Pink Pucker. I'm on the golden brown side as far as complexion, so its not overly dramatic and perfect for everyday wear. 

It comes in four other colors: 


  • Cherry Kiss
  • Plum Passion
  • Coral Rush
  • Peach Pout


It's regularly priced at $4, but if you hurry, you can catch it on sale for $2.99. 


Available online at:


https://www.avon.com/product/avon-true-color-lip-balm-55990?rep=nakieshasonthemark






No comments:

Post a Comment