Saturday, June 16, 2018

You Know I Can't Get Enough of Smoothies, Right?!?

You know how much I LOVE smoothies, right? I am so addicted to them! I'm always trying to come up with more flavor combinations and at the same time get my recommended fruit and vegetable requirements. I know I should be concerned with the nutritional benefits of my drinks, but I don't pay too much attention to it.

That's where this book actually comes in handy. When I put my recipes together, I just focus on taste and consistency. With this book, they actually tell you the BENEFITS of adding certain fruits and vegetables together to get the most benefits with the least amount of work and time. The book also goes on to tell you what recipes you should use to health aid in health issues, sexual issues, and just overall health.



I enjoyed reading it myself. It definitely added to my arsenal of recipes that I go to on a daily basis to keep my tastes from getting to accustomed to the same ol flavors. The research put into this book was very good. It was well put together, and even if you don't want to read it all in one sitting (which I did), you can go straight to the part that you need and still be able to grasp what you need. The bonus content books was also pretty helpful. You should definitely look into this book. It's worth it!

Click on the link below to find out more information:

http://4008f7no2b-sgyb82if556pdbw.hop.clickbank.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment