Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Look What I Got To Try...

I've been on the Internet for years, so I get to try a lot of free stuff ALL THE TIME. This is one of the latest trials that I participated in. Check it out!

Jimmy Dean Premium 9oz Bowl Campaign

I got to try two of Jimmy Dean's Premium Breakfast Bowls for free so far and this is what I thought about each one.

The first one I tried is the Ranchero Steak and Eggs Bowl. The ingredients include steak, eggs, cheddar cheese, onions, peppers, potatoes, and salsa. Now I must admit that I was skeptical at first because I don't eat steak on a regular basis. The thought of steak for breakfast really had me looking at this bowl with major side eye...LoL!

                                                                               

I'm glad I did decide to try it. The steak was not dry and bland tasting like other frozen entrees are. The combination of the different flavors of the onions and peppers with the salsa was really good. I really enjoyed the flavor. I don't know if I would eat this all the time, but I would buy it occasionally so that I can enjoy something different for breakfast.

The second one I tried was the Burrito Breakfast Bowl flavor. This one was my favorite between the two I did try. It has some interesting ingredients including corn, black beans, onions, peppers, and eggs. I found the corn and black beans most interesting because you wouldn't normally hear that in a breakfast dish. They actually tasted really good together in this bowl. The peppers in this bowl also was a refreshing kick that I wasn't expecting. I'm actually going to buy this flavor more than the Steak flavor. I actually enjoyed this combination of ingredients more than the steak one.

Conclusion:

I did enjoy both of the varieties of the Jimmy Dean Premium Breakfast Bowls, although my favorite was the Burrito Breakfast. If you want to shake up your breakfast routine, I suggest you try them. There is another variety, Loaded Potato (which I haven't tried yet, but will). You won't be disappointed. They're $2.97 at your local Walmart, so you won't lose much.



No comments:

Post a Comment