Friday, January 26, 2018

The Dynamic Duo


One of the things I hate about winter is the fact that my skin feels like a dried up washcloth...LoL! No matter how much lotion or body oils or body butters I use, the colder the temperature is outside, the drier my skin will feel. It not only feels dry on the outer layers, but it feels like it’s drying from the inside out. I came across a few products from the Avon and mark lines that help to relieve the problem, but I want to point out two of my favorites today. I call these two products the Dynamic Duo because when used together on a regular basis, your skin will retain its moisture and won’t dry out during these brutal winter months. I also posted links to buy them as well.

Moisture Therapy Ultra Hydration Body Lotion

I love using this body lotion. It contains shea butter and is great on extra dry skin. It soaks right into your skin and won’t leave a greasy residue after applying. Another good thing about this lotion is that after continued use, you notice how better your skin looks over time. My skin looks a lot healthier and feels better overall. Another caveat, it’s always on sale!


https://www.avon.com/product/moisture-therapy-ultra-hydration-body-lotion-57801?rep=nakieshasonthemark

Skin So Soft Supreme Nourishment Triple-Phase Body Oil

I know when you first see this oil, your reaction will probably be like “What?!?” That’s because it’s actually three different oils in one (argan, babassu and macadamia). Talk about getting your money’s worth! These three oils each work together to nourish, protect, and moisturize your skin. By shaking the bottle, you’re combining all three oils into one supreme body oil....LoL. After applying the Ultra Hydration Body Lotion, I follow up with this oil paying extra attention to my knees and elbows. Nothing is more irritating than having dry knees and elbows.

https://www.avon.com/product/skin-so-soft-supreme-nourishment-triple-phase-body-oil-56273?rep=nakieshasonthemark

I've been using these two products together for a month now and I’m totally happy with the results. I didn't plan on using them together, but just happened to notice that I loved the way my skin felt after using them. I also noticed that I didn't have to use them as often as store bought products that I used in the past. These products together gives your skin a nice barrier of moisture that will ensure your skin will remain healthy during the winter. 

****Honorable Mention

Ultra Hydration Body Scrub

Use this body scrub once (or twice depending on skin type) a week to prepare your skin for your moisturizing products. Dead skin doesn't soak in moisture well at all. It also contains shea butter, so you’ll be adding an extra layer of moisture while your skin is wet (which prevents over drying).



https://www.avon.com/product/moisture-therapy-ultra-hydration-body-scrub-57769?rep=nakieshasonthemark

No comments:

Post a Comment