Wednesday, February 26, 2014

My New Fave Lip Gloss....

I am such a lip gloss junkie. It's getting pretty bad, but I can't help it!!! Okay. I confessed. Now that THAT'S out of the way, I can tell you about my new obsession. It's called Wonder Gloss and it's from mark./Avon. It comes in three shades, pictured below from left to right, Peach Shine, Pink Shine, and Nude Shine.



These glosses are awesome for two reasons:

*They are super moisturizing. Most glosses nowadays boast about giving you rich awesome color, but realistically, all I need most of the time is good moisturization. Especially in the winter months. I mean, color is fine and all, but dry chapped lips don't hold that much color anyway, so show me the moisture!!! And this gloss delivers!

*Speaking of color, the color of these glosses are so sheer and pretty that I believe they would flatter any and every skin tone. Heck, I don't even use a mirror to apply mine. (I personally use the Nude and Pink)

If you would like to try them out yourself, here are the order numbers:

*Pink Shine   #193496
*Nude Shine  #193462
*Peach Shine  #195484

They cost $12 and you can find them (hopefully) at my site at:  www.youravon.com/nakieshasonthemark

If you can't find it there, just message me and I will definitely hook you up! Til then....Later my loves!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment